I have been too happy for words lately (Alhamdulilah) but it’s so unhealthy; my head is crammed with words that I am now going to let out.. yes, now is the time.
– 200! It’s been 200 days since I started this project. Some days it feels like the year is never going to end, while other days I try to hold on to every day as hard as I could for the speed it races me at. I still call myself a child, yet I’m getting older by the minute.
– Yesterday I realized that I’m turning 20 this year. It was one of the hardest bangs on the head. Not because I like to stay young- which I do, or because I hate the number 20 and the responibilities it brings. I consider myself a very responsible person, yet the image associated to a 20 year old is what I truly don’t like. As I said, I still call myself a child, will always do, will always be one.
– Lately I’ve been feeling so lucky and blessed. It just feels so right to be where I am, who I am, who I’m with. I can’t help but wonder, does anyone ever feel the same way?
– All I needed to see what I thought I had stopped looking for was not to open my eyes.. it was simply to open my heart. It was already there.
– I knew I was falling when I closed my eyes. You say something I close my eyes and breathe. I breathe.
I lost the ability to do that a year ago and you put life right back in the heart of me. And that is what makes us different. I did not follow simply what I see, I chose to follow what I feel. too. And if I were to have you ever trusting me, I had to trust in you as well, even in the dark, even when you have the power to make me close my eyes. Even when you have the power to make me breathe. I trust you.
– Cuddling in front of a nice movie never seemed like a good idea before you.
– The moral of the story will always be; love each other as much as you can today, tomorrow might never come. Forget about the rest of the world; the rest of the world is in denial. Extreme, that is.
– I love Jerry McGuire.
– You don’t run away from love, no matter how hard you try, you find yourself running away with it.