Seven lessons were learnt today:
1) This is the past someone in the future will always be longing to return to.
2) It’s not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. Nothing that makes sense works out anyway.
3) I’ve come to a point where I fail to imagine how life could ever be without some certain people. Funny, how it came down to a few.
4) At the end of the day, dealing with your own anguish will always be easier than dealing with any pain you’ve caused.
5) Our strongest security is our ability to cope.. our ability to adapt and change.
6) When we leap, we fly for seconds.
7) Just because something can’t last forever doesn’t mean it can’t last a lifetime.
Good night Cairo!