No matter where you go, there you are.
I’m a few days away from taking a life-changing decision. And no, I’m not waiting to take one, I’m just putting together all the pieces to have the bigger picture in head.
Knowing now that I can’t do anything about the past but to accept it for all it’s been and what it’s made out of me, I am ready to think about the future, differently. The future, that had to start somewhere. The future, that will always be a thought in my past. The future, that is my tomorrow.
I might mess it up, but that’s how we learn. That’s how we find joy. And the unexpected, that’s just what I did not see coming. If I fail to learn from it this time, I’ll know how to make it better later :)
This weekend I had some moments I might not remember.. with the friends I’ll never forget. I love you people.
AIESEC GUC; first you’re a part of it, then it becomes a part of you ♥
I’ve been away on an AIESEC conference, and I didn’t have an access to my blog, that’s why I couldn’t update it over the weekend, so here I am, putting off thoughts of the past three days..
– You might think that life has changed as you know it, while in fact this life; this, is what you’ve always had, you just didn’t have the clear vision to see it, but now with the veil down, everything is too clear to be seen. Life is beautiful.
– We’re back. I’ve missed you so much. I’m grateful all of this has happened. This might be a great reason why I believe that everything happens for a reason now more than ever. Thank you.
– I caught that look in your eyes… Nothing ever left me THAT confused!
– Things have never been enough to just give up and leave, but at the same time, it’s not good enough to feel right.
– Now, that long road we talked about, yeah.. that one; seems infinite.
– Nothing beats the purity of the sound laughter carries.
There are people who take the heart out of you, and those who put it back in. And there are people who do both. Maybe that’s why we hold on as hard as we do, we just can’t believe such a miracle can happen to us twice…but it can, someday you’ll find it again, just let go of the first one.
Today I took things back to where they naturally belong. I couldn’t have done it without you.
In the end, you always go back to the people that were there from the beginning.
Thank you for enduring the confusion I’ve caused, for tolerating my extreme mood swings, and for keeping my feet on the ground when all I wanted was to fall apart. And most of all, thank you for making me feel loved each and every day.
Step 1. Go to Google.
Step 2. Type In ‘Who’s the Cutest?’
Step 3. Click ‘I’m Feeling Lucky’
Step 4. :)
4 months, 5000 viewers and 100 blog posts later; I am getting to meet writer Nesma for the first time today!
Thank you writer Nesma for taking me to places I never knew existed within me :)
Writer Nesma, I take it back. You haven’t changed one bit. You’re still an eternal optimist.
Seven lessons were learnt today:
1) This is the past someone in the future will always be longing to return to.
2) It’s not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. Nothing that makes sense works out anyway.
3) I’ve come to a point where I fail to imagine how life could ever be without some certain people. Funny, how it came down to a few.
4) At the end of the day, dealing with your own anguish will always be easier than dealing with any pain you’ve caused.
5) Our strongest security is our ability to cope.. our ability to adapt and change.
6) When we leap, we fly for seconds.
7) Just because something can’t last forever doesn’t mean it can’t last a lifetime.
Good night Cairo!